In N Out doesn’t have a GF menu, but they can make it GF with modifications 🙂 yay!
What I enjoy eating here:
*When ordering your hamburger of choice or anything else from here, please let them know that you are GF so they know they are dealing with an allergy and make your hamburger separately so as not to cross contaminate with the buns .
**To make your hamburger GF ask for it to be protein style; which is a lettuce wrap.
- Double Double Cheese Burger Protein Style with everything on it ~ american cheese, 100% beef patties, spread, raw onion, tomato, and lettuce wrap(protein style)
- Double Double Animal Style Protein Style ~hand-leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty; add pickle, extra spread with grilled onions
* The reason that I order double double is because when ordering a single patty, I find the meat gets lost in the lettuce wrap(protein style)
- Flying dutchmen~ two slices of american cheese between two beef patties. Nothing else comes on or with it. This is great for those who are just craving the meat and cheese and thats all they want. I usually order a side of raw onion, spread, and hot peppers.
- Flying dutchmen animal style~ two slices of american cheese with diced grilled onion between two beef patties. Comes with a side of pickles and spread(which you put on yourself)
- Fries~hand cut potatoes with a little salt *prepared in cholesterol free vegetable oil
- Animal style Fries~ hand cut potatoes with american cheese, spread and diced grilled onions on top
- Vanilla Shake~100% real vanilla ice cream
- Root Beer Float~ root beer topped with vanilla shake ice cream
- Vanilla Strawberry Shake~ vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream side by side